Histogram Training & Certificate
Learn the basics of the Histogram and build your problem-solving muscles.
What Is a Histogram?
Histograms are frequency charts. In Lean Six Sigma, they show the distribution of values produced by a process. In other words, a histogram is a visual display of how much variation exists in a process.
Why You Should Register for Histogram Training & Certificate
In the Histogram Training (Single Module), you’ll learn the basics of these tools and techniques and continue building your problem-solving muscles.
What You’ll Get (Certificate, PDUs)
- Histogram Certificate
- 2 PDUs
- Prerequisites: None
- Delivery: Fully online and on-demand/self-paced/asynchronous
- Timing: 2 Hours
- Access: 30 Days
- Define the Histogram
- Explain why Histograms are important
- Describe how a Histogram relates to the DMAIC problem-solving methodology
- Define the the terms used in the Histogram
- List the common elements that make up the Histogram
List of Contents
- Histogram Training Module
- Webinar: 5 Ways to Create Charts & Graphs to Highlight Your Work
- Link: How to Create a Histogram in SigmaXL
- Link: How to Create a Histogram in Minitab
- Quiz: Histogram
New: Single Modules
Single Modules are a smart new way to learn the basics of a single Lean Six Sigma concept or tool. It’s training “Just-In-Time” – a Lean way to learn!
We recommend them if you:
- Don’t need a full training and certification course
- Need to learn the basics or get a refresher on a single concept or tool
- Need PDUs for your PMP Certification
To learn how to complete successful Lean Six Sigma projects step-by-step and build your problem-solving muscles, please register for Green Belt Training & Certification. Interested in registering a group of people for this module? Contact us to learn about Group Discounts (starting at 5 learners).
Submit your review