FMEA Training & Certificate
Learn the basics of the Failure Modes & Effects Analysis (FMEA) and build your problem-solving muscles.
What Is a Failure Modes & Effects Analysis (FMEA)?
Failure Modes & Effects Analysis (FMEA) is a risk management tool that identifies and quantifies the influence of potential failures in a system. FMEA analyzes potential failures using three criteria: 1) Occurrence (failure cause and frequency), 2) Severity (determine failure mode and its effect), and 3) Detection (likelihood of failure detection).
Why You Should Register for FMEA Training & Certificate
In the FMEA Training (Single Module), you’ll learn the basics of these tools and techniques and continue building your problem-solving muscles.
What You’ll Get (Certificate, PDUs)
- Failure Modes & Effects Analysis (FMEA) Template & Example
- FMEA Certificate
- 2 PDUs
- Prerequisites: None
- Delivery: Fully online and on-demand/self-paced/asynchronous
- Timing: 2 Hours
- Access: 30 Days
- Define the FMEA
- Explain why FMEA is important
- Define the the terms used in the FMEA
- List the common elements that make up the FMEA
List of Contents
- FMEA Training Module
- Webinar: How to Effectively Avoid Unintended Project Consequences Using FMEA
- Quiz: FMEA
New: Single Modules
Single Modules are a smart new way to learn the basics of a single Lean Six Sigma concept or tool. It’s training “Just-In-Time” – a Lean way to learn!
We recommend them if you:
- Don’t need a full training and certification course
- Need to learn the basics or get a refresher on a single concept or tool
- Need PDUs for your PMP Certification
To learn how to complete successful Lean Six Sigma projects step-by-step and build your problem-solving muscles, please register for Green Belt Training & Certification. Interested in registering a group of people for this module? Contact us to learn about Group Discounts (starting at 5 learners).
Submit your review