FMEA Training & Certificate
Learn the basics of the Failure Modes & Effects Analysis (FMEA) and build your problem-solving muscles.
What is a Failure Modes & Effects Analysis (FMEA)?
Failure Modes & Effects Analysis (FMEA) is a risk management tool that identifies and quantifies the influence of potential failures in a process. FMEA analyzes potential failures using three criteria:
- Occurrence (failure cause and frequency)
- Severity (impact of the failure)
- Detection (likelihood of failure detection)
Once assessed, prioritized failures are addressed with mistake-proofing for preventable failures and contingency plans for unpreventable risks.
Why You Should Register for FMEA Training & Certificate
In the FMEA Training (Single Module), you’ll learn the basics of these tools and techniques and continue building your problem-solving muscles.
What You’ll Get (Certificate, PDUs/CPEs)
- Failure Modes & Effects Analysis (FMEA) Template & Example
- FMEA Certificate
- 2 PDUs / 2.4 CPEs
- Prerequisites: None
- Delivery: Fully online and on-demand/self-paced/asynchronous
- Timing: 2 hours
- Exam: 5 questions, 100% score required, unlimited retakes, results viewable
- Access: 1 year
- Works on smartphones and tablets
- Define the FMEA
- Explain why FMEA is important
- Define the the terms used in the FMEA
- List the common elements that make up the FMEA
List of Contents
- FMEA Training Module
- Webinar: How to Effectively Avoid Unintended Project Consequences Using FMEA
- Quiz: FMEA
New: Single Modules
Single Modules are a smart new way to learn the basics of a single Lean Six Sigma concept or tool. It’s training “Just-In-Time” – a Lean way to learn!
We recommend them if you:
- Don’t need a full training and certification course
- Need to learn the basics or get a refresher on a single concept or tool
- Need PDUs for your PMP Certification
To learn how to complete successful Lean Six Sigma projects step-by-step and build your problem-solving muscles, please register for Green Belt Training & Certification.
Submit your review
I can see how more problem solving tools leads to greater results!
Nicely done! The presenter provided the information in an easy to follow manner. I would recommend this to anyone!
Very structured learning. Basic understanding and I like the learning assessment.
i learned greatly from this site i wish all the trainer the best of life.Thanks
The course is well presented as an introduction to FMEA.
Very informative, easy to understand and a great way to thoughtfully place a numerical risk value to any of your company processes.
Trialed this course and found it was well presented and supported in easy bite sized sections. So far so good.
Simple interface. Great Content.
Great module, easy to understand and remember.!
well designed and easy to understand