Check Sheets Training & Certificate
Learn the basics of Check Sheets and build your problem-solving muscles.
What is a Check Sheet?
A Check Sheet is a simple tally sheet used to systematically collect data on the frequency of an occurrence (e.g., the frequency of defects).
Useful for all phases of DMAIC, Check Sheets are best used when the data can be collected by the same person or in the same location. It is particularly effective for identifying defect frequency, patterns of events, and possible defect causes.
Why You Should Register for Check Sheets Training & Certificate
In the Check Sheets Training (Single Module), you’ll learn the basics of these tools and techniques and continue building your problem-solving muscles.
What You’ll Get (Certificate, PDUs/CPEs)
- Check Sheet Template
- Check Sheets Certificate
- 2 PDUs / 2.4 CPEs
- Prerequisites: None
- Delivery: Fully online and on-demand/self-paced/asynchronous
- Timing: 2 hours
- Exam: 5 questions, 100% score required, unlimited retakes, results viewable
- Access: 1 year
- Works on smartphones and tablets
- Define Check Sheets
- Describe why Check Sheets are critical for good data collection
- Differentiate between the 6 basic types of Check Sheets
- List the elements that make up most Check Sheets
- Relate the general rules of thumb for constructing Check Sheets
List of Contents
- Check Sheets Training Module
- Webinar: How to Successfully Collect Process Data for Your Lean Six Sigma Project
- Quiz: Check Sheets
New: Single Modules
Single Modules are a smart new way to learn the basics of a single Lean Six Sigma concept or tool. It’s training “Just-In-Time” – a Lean way to learn!
We recommend them if you:
- Don’t need a full training and certification course
- Need to learn the basics or get a refresher on a single concept or tool
- Need PDUs for your PMP Certification
To learn how to complete successful Lean Six Sigma projects step-by-step and build your problem-solving muscles, please register for Green Belt Training & Certification.
Submit your review
All the materials combined for each module make it easier to understand!