Baseline Data Training & Certificate
Learn the basics of Baseline Data and build your problem-solving muscles.
What is Baseline Data?
Baseline data is a measurement of the current state of a process. It is an assessment of the capability of the process to meet customer (internal or external) expectations.
Why You Should Register for Baseline Data Training & Certificate
In Baseline Data Training (Single Module), you’ll learn the basics of this tool and techniques and continue building your problem-solving muscles.
What You’ll Get (Certificate, PDUs/CPEs)
- Baseline Data Certificate
- 2 PDUs / 2.4 CPEs
- Prerequisites: None
- Delivery: Fully online and on-demand/self-paced/asynchronous
- Duration: 2 hours
- Exam: 10 questions, 100% score required, unlimited retakes, results viewable
- Access: 1 year
- Works on smartphones and tablets
- Define the concept of Baseline Data
- Describe the importance of defining the measurement terms before starting to collect Baseline Data
- Identify the different methods of calculating a process baseline
- Identify which baseline calculations are most appropriate given the available data
- Explain the concept of Sigma
List of Contents
- Baseline Data Training Module
- Quiz: Baseline Data
New: Single Modules
Single Modules are a smart new way to learn the basics of a single Lean Six Sigma concept or tool. It’s training “Just-In-Time” – a Lean way to learn!
We recommend them if you:
- Don’t need a full training and certification course
- Need to learn the basics or get a refresher on a single concept or tool
- Need PDUs for your PMP Certification
To learn how to complete successful Lean Six Sigma projects step-by-step and build your problem-solving muscles, please register for Green Belt Training & Certification.
Submit your review