A3 Coaching Training & Certificate
Learn the basics of A3 Coaching and build your problem-solving muscles.
What Is an A3?
On a literal level, A3 refers to a ledger size (11×17) piece of paper. But in the Lean Six Sigma world, it is a tool to help see the thinking behind the problem-solving. Don’t mistake A3s as a document to be completed after the problem is solved. It’s important to use the A3 while working through the problem.
The practice of using A3s forces project teams to focus their efforts. At the same time, A3s make it easier for a leader or coach to review a problem solver’s work. A3s become valuable coaching tools since leaders can see and provide feedback on the problem solver’s thought process.
Why You Should Register for A3 Coaching Training & Certificate
In the A3 Coaching Training (Single Module), you’ll learn the basics of these tools and techniques and continue building your problem-solving muscles.
What You’ll Get (Certificate, PDUs/CPEs)
- A3 Template & Example
- A3 Coaching Certificate
- 2 PDUs / 2.4 CPEs
- Prerequisites: None
- Delivery: Fully online and on-demand/self-paced/asynchronous
- Timing: 2 hours
- Exam: 10 questions, 100% score required, unlimited retakes, results viewable
- Access: 1 year
- Works on smartphones and tablets
- Discuss how A3s are tied to organizational goals
- Outline the primary role of leaders
- Define how A3s and PDCA cycles work together
- Define each area of the A3 and its purpose
- List questions leaders can ask for each area of the A3
- Describe common pitfalls for each area of the A3
List of Contents
- A3 Coaching Training Module
- Webinar: How Leaders Use A3s to Coach Employees
- Quiz: A3 Coaching
New: Single Modules
Single Modules are a smart new way to learn the basics of a single Lean Six Sigma concept or tool. It’s training “Just-In-Time” – a Lean way to learn!
We recommend them if you:
- Don’t need a full training and certification course
- Need to learn the basics or get a refresher on a single concept or tool
- Need PDUs for your PMP Certification
To learn how to complete successful Lean Six Sigma projects step-by-step and build your problem-solving muscles, please register for Green Belt Training & Certification.
Submit your review
Very good course.
Look out problems I'm going to start flexing my muscles!!!
Coaching was really helpful to understand the concept
Interesting contents, new insights of A3 topic, informative, practical oriented
Interesting and informative
Helped better understand coaching
Useful tips and references on how to become an effective coach.
Wonderful examples and application of using the tool.