Check out Elisabeth’s interview with the head of Lean Cultural Transformation for Exeter Health Systems, MaryBeth Jermyn. She’s got surprising insights around achieving mandated Lean Healthcare certification in a Lean way.
We also have the results of our latest survey where we’ll find out where people stand on the different phases of DMAIC. Spoiler alert—the Improve Phase is not the big winner! For the In The News segment we’re going on the road, and we’ll let you in on where we’re headed so you can meet up with us! And for Q&A we’ll answer a learner’s question about whether Lean means doctors spend less time with patients. It is a great day at the cafe!
Also Listen On:
- 1:56 Survey Says
- 6:24 In the News
- Event: OPEX Summer Business Transformation Leaders Summit 2019
- Event: Women Leaders in OPEX and Business Transformation Focus Day
- Event: AME Chicago 2019 International Conference
- Lean Frontiers Summer Webinar Series: 3 Improv Secrets That Will Up Your Problem-Solving Game
- GoLeanSixSigma.com Recognized As One of Hawaii’s Fastest Growing Companies for Fourth Year in a Row
- 12:14 Q&A
- “Is efficiency working faster and/or better?”
- 15:42 Coupon Code
- Special coupon code for all of our awesome listeners: 20% discount on all of our online training!
- 17:26 Today’s Special
- Interview with MaryBeth Jermyn
- 43:27 This Just In