How do you manage someone who does not respect the rules?
The noted father of Quality, Dr. Edwards Deming, famously said that 95% of problems result from the system but that still leaves 5% resulting from people. There are some people who don’t follow the rules. This brings up a few…
Elisabeth is a Master Black Belt at GoLeanSixSigma.com, the co-author of The Problem-Solver’s Toolkit and co-host of the Just-in-Time Cafe. For over 30 years, she's helped leading organizations like Amazon, Charles Schwab and Marriott International, Inc. build problem-solving muscles with Lean Six Sigma to achieve their goals.
Lean Six Sigma Problem-Solving Training That Delivers Results 81% of our learners deliver measurable improvement results.