Please see the below information on our available courses so you can decide which one is right for you!
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt (No prerequisite, $399, 32 hours of coursework): In-depth Lean Six Sigma course which enables learners to complete successful projects by walking you step-by-step through the DMAIC methodology.
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (Prerequisite of Green Belt, $899, 48 hours of coursework): Advanced Lean Six Sigma course which enables learners to manage process improvement programs and help them become better leaders.
It’s important to know that Green Belt Training & Certification is a prerequisite of Black Belt Training & Certification. This is because our Black Belt Training & Certification is a build on our Green Belt Training & Certification. There is no overlap whatsoever.
Soldier completes the form below:
GoLeanSixSigma.com provides soldier with invoice within one business day to submit their Army Credentialing Assistance Request
Solider applies for Army Credentialing Assistance via ArmyIgnited.com Account:
- Soldier applies for Army Credentialing Assistance via ArmyIgnitED.com
- Log into ArmyIgnitED.com: https://armyignited.com/app/
- After logging in, click on “Add Credential Path”
- Select “Other”
- Select “New Credential”
- Enter in the Search Box: Certified Lean Six Sigma
- Click Select Credential (either the Green Belt or Black Belt)
- Check “Take Credential Exam” and “I understand and am prepared to fulfill the above requirements”
- For additional information, enter “I would like to use GoLeanSixSigma.com as the vendor”
- Click Continue with CA Request
- Select the Certified Lean Six Sigma Credential for GoLeanSixSigma.com
- Upload Invoice from GoLeanSixSigma.com
- Enter Start Date, End Date and click “Submit”
Please note, your course start date must be at least 30 days after your Army Credentialing Assistance Request has been submitted.
Army Credentialing Assistance Program Office reviews soldier’s application.
Army Credentialing Assistance Program Office approves application and purchases course for soldier through your GoLeanSixSigma.com’s invoice.
GoLeanSixSigma.com registers soldier for requested course within 1 business day and soldier receives a welcome email inviting them to log into their new Learning Management System account and begins their course.
All courses are:
- 100% funded
- Fully online
- Self-paced / on-demand / asynchronous
- Unlimited exam re-takes
- Include Certification
- Practical, enjoyable and easy to understand
- Accessible on tablets, smartphones and computers
If you have any questions when submitting your Army Credentialing Assistance Request, please don’t hesitate to email us at [email protected]
Lean Six Sigma helps people from any industry or job function achieve their goals by making it easier to solve problems. It’s a structured framework that anyone can use to delight customers, minimize costs, maximize profits and build better teams. Here’s a list of success stories from the Military industry. It’s always being updated, so please bookmark this page and check it regularly to learn how Lean Six Sigma is helping more organizations achieve their goals!