Complete the form below to obtain an Education Plan.
Click the icon at top right side of screen on the AF COOL website.
- EPRs (Enlisted Performance Report) – Only if required as proof of eligibility for credential
- Pre-requisite certifications
- FAA Form 8610-2 (FAA Tickets to test) or CCAF-awarded Certificate of Eligibility
- Books – MS Word document with ISBN, Title, and website link for each book per the vendor’s site (this will not be necessary since books are included in the cost of ed2go’s programs)
- Exam Center (provided by the credentialing agency’s website)
- Cost for exam including admin fees
Upon approval, the “Funding Request” is electronically routed to the AF COOL office. The AF COOL office will make payment to Partnering Academic Institution on the Airman’s behalf.
All courses are:
- 100% Funded
- Fully online
- Self-paced / on-demand / asynchronous
- Unlimited exam re-takes
- Include Certification
- Practical, enjoyable and easy to understand
- Accessible on tablets, smartphones and computers
What’s included in our Air Force Cool Funding?
Green Belt & Black Belt Training and Certification.
Do you have to attend the University in person?
No. All of our training is online and on your schedule. Wherever you can access the Internet, you can access the course (anytime & anywhere)!
Is this program available for Retired Military and Military Veterans?
Short answer, no. However, we do offer Military pricing for all military retirees and veterans.
Is this open to all branches of the Military?
No, as of now it is for Navy and Air Force.
If you’ve already completed Green Belt Training & Certification, can you still use this program?
Yes, we also offer a Black Belt only option.
Is this program available for Military spouses?
Although this specific program is for Active Duty Military using TA, we have another program for spouses called MyCAA.
How long will it take to complete the Green Belt and Black Belt Courses?
The total completion time for both portions including project times is 125 hours. You will have 6 months to complete it once you begin training.
Please contact Kelly for question related to your Education Plan or registering for your courses.
Lean Six Sigma Success Stories in the Military Industry
Lean Six Sigma helps people from any industry or job function achieve their goals by making it easier to solve problems. It’s a structured framework that anyone can use to delight customers, minimize costs, maximize profits and build better teams. Here’s a list of success stories from the Military industry. It’s always being updated, so please bookmark this page and check it regularly to learn how Lean Six Sigma is helping more organizations achieve their goals!