We have resources for all leaders! Check out our resources specifically designed to guide leaders on their journey to inspiring, motivating and supporting problem solvers along with the process improvement community.
- Episode 27: How Clarity of Purpose Drives Better Improvement Results, With Karen Martin
- Episode 26: Leaning Into Lean Leadership in Government, With John Dickson
- Episode 24: How Service Organizations Move From Mediocrity to Excellence, With Jeffrey Liker
- Episode 22: Unleash Your Creativity & Get Results Using the Toyota Way, With Shingo Prize Winner Karyn Ross
- Episode 21: Using Lean to Build Government’s Capacity to Do More Good, With Ken Miller
- Episode 20: How to Live Lean and Love It Every Day With Paul Akers, Author of 2 Second Lean
- Episode 18: Why Engaged Employees Make Process Improvement Happen, With Employee Engagement Expert John Guaspari
- Episode 17: The Importance of Building a Lean Culture With Brett Cooper, Co-founder of Integris Performance Advisors
- Episode 16: Telling Stories That Create Monumental Change With Mitch Ditkoff, President of Idea Champions
- Episode 8: Streamlining a Successful Business Launch Using Lean Six Sigma With the DiFriscos of Hell n’ Blazes Brewing Company
We have even more resources for Continuous Improvement Leaders! If you are blessed with the task of deploying Lean Six Sigma within your organization, check out our resources specifically geared towards planning, deploying and sustaining an efficient and effective Lean Six Sigma strategy.
- 5 Ways to Ensure Green Belts Apply Their New Skills After Certification
- How Leaders Can Support Lean Using Leader Standard Work
- How Leaders Successfully Support Lean Six Sigma Projects
- How Leaders Use A3s to Coach Employees
- How to Create a Strategic Plan for the Lean Six Sigma Program Office
- How to Facilitate a Process Improvement Team to Success
- How to Flip the Conventional Lean Six Sigma Classroom Approach and Get Better Results
- How to Rollout Lean Six Sigma Training
- How to Use Group Reviews to Help Ensure Your Team’s Green Belt Training Is Successful
- How to Avoid Process Improvement Bloopers & Blunders
- How to Get Support for Your Project by Clarifying Your Purpose
- How to Manage Change With Negative Nancy
- Episode 28: UC San Diego Sparks a Thriving Lean Six Sigma Community With Angela Cook
- Episode 25: Amazon Delivers Excellent Customer Service With Lean Six Sigma, Featuring Bob Zimering
- Episode 23: How the Best Hotels Shine With Lean Six Sigma, Featuring Sally Toister
- Episode 19: UC San Diego Practices What They Teach With Lean Six Sigma, With Ashley Gambhir
- Episode 14: Getting Wild & Ending Extinction Using Lean Six Sigma With Jeff Foster of the San Diego Zoo
- Episode 9: Improving Government Performance Using Lean Six Sigma With Brian Elms from Denver’s Peak Academy
Use our supporting resources to make improvement easier for you and your teams.
Here’s a presentation on what Lean Six Sigma can do for your organization – download and share!