“The soft stuff is the hard stuff.” – A quote from the late, legendary leader Roger Enrico, and he was right! We can build process maps with a pile of post-its. We can use the 5 Whys to get to root cause. But when it comes to convincing others to do the right thing, our Lean Six Sigma skills often fail us. We’ve been there! So we’ve compiled a list of our best blogs, our best webinars and reviews of the best book to help you out. Spend some time building your soft skills (the more tender muscles) and you’ll find you’ve got more friends than you thought you did.
Soft Skill Blogs
- 2 Reasons Why Improving Government Processes Is Challenging & Countermeasures to Fix That
- 3 Huge Mistakes to Avoid When Planning & Conducting Process Walks
- 5 Effective Ways to Remember the Names of Project Stakeholders
- Does LEAN Stand for Less Employees Are Needed?
- How Catchball Builds More Engaged Teams in Government
- Stop Selling: 5 Mindful Ways to Engage Others in Fixing a Process
- Why a Bad System Will Beat a Good Person Every Time
- Why Blame Stalls Improvement & 5 Ways Leaders Can Create a Blame-Free Environment
- You’re Not the Boss of Me: 5 Ways to Influence Stakeholders
Soft Skill Webinars
- Webinar: How Leaders Successfully Support Lean Six Sigma Projects
- Webinar: How to Avoid Process Improvement Bloopers & Blunders
- Webinar: How to Facilitate a Process Improvement Team to Success
- Webinar: How to Manage Change With Negative Nancy