GoLeanSixSigma.com is excited to announce that you can now earn CPE (Continuing Professional Education) credits by completing your Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training & Certification!
Our self-paced Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training is a great way for CPAs to earn CPEs and maintain their professional credentials in a low cost, convenient way. This process improvement course will help you build your problem-solving skills by guiding you through our Bahama Bistro Case Study. You’ll easily enhance your ability to frame challenges, analyze the obstacles and continuously improve your own processes.
What Is Lean Six Sigma?
Lean Six Sigma is a problem-solving method that almost all Fortune 500 companies include as part of Operational Excellence and/or Process Improvement Initiatives. This problem-solving method is growing in use in Finance, Government, Healthcare and every other industry.
The National Registry of CPE Sponsors recognizes and highlights continuing professional education (CPE) sponsors that provide CPE programs in accordance with nationally-recognized standards developed jointly by State Boards of Accountancy, NASBA and the AICPA. Because of the respected standards and processes for approval, many boards and associations accept CPE course credits earned from National Registry sponsors. Further, some boards require that credits must be earned from National Registry Sponsors to qualify for CPE credit.
For more information about how Lean Six Sigma delivers results, click here.
To learn more about or register for our Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training & Certification, click below:
About the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training & Certification
GoLeanSixSigma.com’s Green Belt course is an intensely practical, interactive and enjoyable online course that quickly and effectively builds your process improvement and project management skills using clear language and plenty of fun examples.
After completing Green Belt Training you will be able to:
- Define what Lean Six Sigma is, where it came from and why organizations benefit from it
- List and describe the Lean Six Sigma Roles
- List and define each of the 8 Wastes
- Describe how to find and select a worthwhile Lean Six Sigma Project
- Summarize the Lean Six Sigma Improvement method known as DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve and Control)
- Describe how to create a project charter, gather the voice of the customer and build a high-level map of the process
- Describe how to select measures, plan for data collection and collect baseline data about a process
- Describe how to conduct process analysis, conduct data analysis and then brainstorm and validate root causes of process problems
- Describe how to craft, filter and determine solutions to process problems and then mitigate the risks of process change
- Describe how to create monitoring plans, develop response plans and document the project
Delivery Method: Online, QAS Self Study
CPE Credits: 35.6 CPE Credits
Study Area: Business Management & Organization
Program Level: Basic
Registry ID (Sponsor ID) Number: 131951
GoLeanSixSigma.com is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: NASBAregistry.org.
For more information, please contact GoLeanSixSigma.com or call (650) 690-2515.
GoLeanSixSigma.com makes it easier for everyone everywhere to build their problem-solving muscles. We offer the highest rated, most practical and enjoyable Lean Six Sigma Training & Certification courses that empower people to improve any process. Start improving today!